Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
IL1071 Peoria $407,000 $500,000 Sold


Accounting and tax practice for sale in Peoria, IL has annual revenues of over $400,000 and growing!  This well established, quality practice has been growing for years, most recently in the past two years due to increasing their advertising.  Revenues are composed of approximately 62% accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and sales tax work for a multitude of businesses in a variety of industries.  The remaining 38% is comprised of individual tax work (400 clients) and business tax work.  This turn-key practice would be a great size for an individual buyer looking to jump into practice ownership, and the client base should lend itself to further expansion of services and growth through referrals.  There is a seasoned staff in place and the owner is willing to stick around for a long-term transition if desired to help ensure maximum client retention in an orderly transition.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Illinois