Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
IL1076 Arlington Heights $145,000 $180,000 Sold


New CPA tax and accounting practice for sale in Arlington Heights, IL with revenues of approximately $145,000.  The revenues consist of predominately tax work for 340 individuals and 30 businesses making up approximately 78% of the gross.  They also have seven business clients in which they offer accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and consulting services for the remaining 22%.  The fees are strong and the cash flow has been improving over the last few years to nearly 40% to owner for the last twelve months.  This turn-key operation would be the perfect sized opportunity for an individual starting out in the business.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Illinois