Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
IL1080 Kankakee County $250,000 $300,000 Sold


This CPA accounting & tax practice  for sale in Kankakee County produces annual revenues of approximately $250,000.  The practice is comprised of approximately 62% monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting work as well as general QuickBooks consulting.  There are also 420 individual tax and 105 business returns to make up the remaining 38%.  The practice is also well-established and has an excellent reputation in the local business community plus it’s heavy concentration in small business accounting work will help aid cash flow throughout the year and also could lead to expansion of services for the right owner.  This is truly the perfect turn-key operation for an individual looking to jump-start a medium sized, profitable practice the easy way.  Plus with a seasoned accountant and the seller flexible for transition, this should make for a smooth and clean start for a new owner.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Illinois