Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
IL1093 Madison County (St. Louis Metro) $120,000 $150,000 Sold


This well-established, Enrolled Agent Tax and Accounting practice for sale in Madison County IL, located in the St. Louis metro area, has a solid reputation and annual gross billings of approximately $120,000.  Revenues are nicely balanced with approximately 70% derived from tax work for individuals (200) and businesses (48).  The monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting makes up the remaining 30% with a diverse group of business clients to help provide year-round income and potential expansion of services.

The practice has a solid fee structure and produces good cash flow to owner over 60% as the owner does most of the work.  This practice would be the perfect size for an individual starting out in the business or could easily be added to an existing firm in the area who has the capacity and/or man hours to replace the seller.  With tax season just around the corner, a buyer will step into the heaviest cash flows of the year and should see an immediate return on investment.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Illinois