Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
IL1100 Libertyville $238,000 $295,000 Sold


This well-established EA Accounting & Tax practice we have listed for sale in Libertyville, Illinois, has been servicing the area for 20 years and currently generates annual gross revenues of just under $240,000.   The practice owner has sustained this loyal client base by having a solid reputation within the local community.
Although 20% of the revenues are derived from around 150 individual tax returns, the practice focuses on small businesses in a variety of industries providing monthly accounting work and business tax returns which make up the remaining 80% of the business.  The cash flow to the owner, with the part-time aid of their spouse, has consistently been over 65% of the gross.  The owner would be available for a transition period if desired as well as the part-time accountant who’s been with the practice 6 years now.  This firm would be ideal for an individual accountant looking to get into practice ownership the easy way or for a nearby established firm with the capacity to add to their current location.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Illinois