Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
IL1136 Chicago (North Side) $219,000 $265,000 Sold


We are pleased to announce our newest CPA Tax & Accounting Practice available in the city of Chicago (North Side) with annual gross revenues of approximately $219,000. Revenues are comprised with the majority (73%) attributed to accounting & bookkeeping services and the remaining 27% from tax work, making it the perfect addition to any firm looking to add year-round revenues. There is a loyal client base that is accustomed to the close, personal attention of the experienced staff.

The practice has been growing consistently in recent years and should continue on that forward trajectory if ran in a similar fashion. The seller is available to assist with an extended transition, if desire, to ensure smooth transfer of clients. This is a perfect opportunity for a nearby established firm looking to add to their current location since this particular seller plans to keep his office space to pursue his other business ventures.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Illinois