Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
IA1072 Des Moines Area $103,000 $120,000 Sold


This CPA Practice for sale in the Des Moines Area has annual gross revenues of approximately $103,000.  Revenues are comprised of predominately tax work (57%) with accounting services, audits, and reviews rounding out the remaining (43%) to provide stable, year-round income. This well-established practice enjoys a loyal client base including a good amount of businesses in addition to individuals, which should prove to be a valuable referral resource. There is a solid fee structure in place producing cash flow to owner around 63% of gross. The seller is open to staying on for a long-term transition (one to two years) if the buyer should desire. This is an ideal opportunity for a CPA looking to go into practice ownership or a nice-size addition for an established, local practice ready to expand.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Iowa