Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
MI1044 North of Port Huron, Near Lake Huron $125,000 $135,000 Sold


This well-established tax and accounting practice is located in a small town in Michigan, near Lake Huron and has been servicing clients in and around the area for decades.   The total annual gross revenues are approximately $125,000 and are made of up a healthy mix of tax work for individuals and businesses (70%) and accounting/bookkeeping for the remaining 30%.  In addition to the great cash flow of about 55% to owner, the client base consists of a solid base of business clients which could leave to expansion of services.  This turn key operation has seasoned and experienced employees in place and is primed for continued growth with a new owner.  This would be an excellent starter practice for an individual looking to own their first business the easy way.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Michigan