Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
NJ1047 Camden County $560,500 $700,000 Sold


A CPA tax and accounting practice in Camden County, NJ.  This well-established practice generated annual revenues in 2011 of $560,500.  This is a high quality practice that services a diverse group of individuals and small businesses.  The revenues are heavily weighted towards individual taxes, which makes up approximately 71% of the revenues and the remaining 29% is predominately quarterly accounting work for business accounts and their associated tax returns for good year round income.  Practice also has room for growth due to owner flexibility during off season.  This is a highly profitable practice that yields cash flow to owner of more than 60% of gross!  This turn-key operation has everything needed for a buyer already in place.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: New Jersey