|Listing Number||Location||Annual Gross||Asking Price||Status|
• Seller looking to hand off ownership duties of the practice but prefers to stay on as manager or employee to help buyer continue to grow the business.
• High concentration of accounting/bookkeeping services with some tax preparation.
• 2011 gross revenues were $360,000!
• Seller estimates 2012 revenues will be $405K+
• Loyal, well-trained staff already in place ready to serve new owner.
• Good owner cash flow and nice practice location.
To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.
Email this practice to a friend: