• Seller wants to retire.
• This is primarily a tax practice with some quarterly bookkeeping
• 2011 revenues came in at $154,000!
• Both part time and seasonal staff in place ready to serve the new owner.
• Small town living with steady growth over the past several years.
• Great owner cash flow and multi-generational, loyal clientele.
To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.
Email this practice to a friend: