|Listing Number||Location||Annual Gross||Asking Price||Status|
• Owner wants to focus on other interests outside of public accounting AND willing to give transitional help at least through the first tax season if desired by the buyer.
• Revenues in 2015 were $602,000 and are expected to be about the same this year!
• Services include tax (72%), bookkeeping (18%), payroll tax preparation (7%), and audit/review (3%).
• Well-trained and experienced staff already in place to continue with the buyer.
• Buyer can continue leasing the space or move the practice nearby.
• Perfect for someone with tax experience wanting to run their own practice!
To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.
Email this practice to a friend: