|Listing Number||Location||Annual Gross||Asking Price||Status|
• The practice generates year-round revenues, with 2/3 of total fees derived from monthly accounting services, making this a great practice to acquire any time of the year
• Desirable client mix, with approximately 87% of annual fees derived from business entities and Schedule C filers
• Approximate average annual fees: Accounting services - $3,200; Business entity return - $705; 1040 with Schedule C - $565; Other 1040 - $295
• Accounting clients are billed a fixed price each month, with a year-end fee for tax preparation. About 25% of clients are accustomed to paying by automatic bank draft.
• Solid cash flow (53% in 2015)
• Owner is flexible regarding transition and is open to an extended transition period, if desired by Buyer.
To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.
Email this practice to a friend: