|Listing Number||Location||Annual Gross||Asking Price||Status|
|TN1043A||Northeast of Knoxville||$189,200||$185,000||Sold|
• CPA practice located near Knoxville in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains
• Revenue mix: Tax preparation (approximately $131,000) and bookkeeping and other accounting services ($58,000)
• Seller is flexible regarding price and terms and will offer a revenue guarantee based on post-sale client retention or will discount for a cash offer.
• This would be ideal for an experienced individual ready to jump into practice ownership or a nice branch office for another established firm looking to expand in the greater Knoxville area.
• Please note: The audit component of this practice is offered separately as Listing TN1043B. The audit portion of the practice can be included in the sale of the Accounting & Tax portion of the practice, or the audit work can be excluded from the sale, whichever option Buyer prefers.
To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.
Email this practice to a friend: