|Listing Number||Location||Annual Gross||Asking Price||Status|
• This is a smaller firm that prepares primarily individual tax returns for retail clients (but is not a franchise practice)
• Low owner time commitment, offering an attractive work/life balance, as this is predominantly a seasonal practice
• With tax season right around the corner, a buyer would step into the heaviest cash flow of the year and could recoup a large portion of the initial investment almost immediately
• Transition assistance available
• The size of this practice should make for a manageable transition and is an affordable opportunity for buyers of all types
To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.
Email this practice to a friend: