Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
TN1055 Eastern Memphis Suburb (CPA) $177,000 $185,000 Sold


• Excellent historical retention rate of approximately 95%
• The practice is poised for growth, as the owner has been turning away new business
• Client mix: About 70% of revenues are derived from business clientele across a broad range of industries, with 1040 clients comprising the other 30%
• The firm enjoys an excellent reputation in the community for providing stellar service
• High visibility assumable location on a thoroughfare
• Seller is willing to assist in an orderly transition of the practice

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Tennessee