Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
NM1062 Northeast NM $146,000 Available

Description:

This CPA Practice for sale in Northeast New Mexico has annual gross revenues of approximately $146,000. It is a well-established firm that is highly regarded in the local community and serves a loyal, quality client base. Over the past few years, the owner has been concentrating on business and estate tax work while phasing out most of the bookkeeping services and many of the individual tax returns that do not include a business. Tax returns for business and estates now make up about 73% of the revenue and tax preparation for individuals make up the remaining 27%.  The practice has a strong fee structure and cash flow to owner is approaching 60% of gross revenue. Offered for sale at a bargain price below one times gross revenue and located in a quiet community with everything to offer an outdoor enthusiast, this turn-key opportunity would be ideal for an individual or husband/wife team who enjoy small-town life and want to jump full-time into practice ownership. Also, with very little nearby competition from other accountants, and a need in the community for tax and accounting services, the growth potential is unlimited.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: New Mexico