Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
TXC1043 Austin $244,000 Sold


This well-established, stable Southwest Austin CPA practice is the ideal starter firm, satellite office or add-on practice for the not-quite-ready-to-retire CPA relocating to the area. Services provided are predominately for income tax preparation which account for approximately 80 percent of annual revenues. The remaining 20 percent is derived from monthly accounting services provided to 13 businesses and professionals who have been clients for several years. Organic growth potential is very good for someone willing to take on new clients – something that hasn’t occurred for the past several years despite continued requests. Nicely appointed owner occupied offices are available for lease or purchase. Very low overhead contributes to owners’ cash flow approximating 72.5 percent.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Texas - Central