Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
TXC1054 SW Williamson County $156,000 Sold


Very well established CPA practice in the greater Austin Metro area. This is another opportunity for someone looking to buy into a turn-key practice as a start-up, business expansion or perhaps to relocate and semi-retire. There are 3 quarterly accounting clients that provide approximately 15 percent of the annual revenues. The remaining 85 percent is provided by the preparation of approximately 150 individual tax returns, 40 business tax returns of various types plus a dozen other business type tax returns. The existing staff is expected to continue working with a new owner and the owner will provide transition support helping to assure client retention. The current owner’s cash flow is 60+ percent. For additional information please contact us as soon as possible – this one won’t last long.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Texas - Central