Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
TXN1293 North Dallas $368,000 $368,000 Sold


This well-established Enrolled Agent practice in North Dallas produces annual gross revenues of approximately $368,000 and has a quality client base of both individuals and businesses.  Revenues are composed predominately of tax preparation services, which make up about 80% of gross.  The remaining 20% is derived from annual accounting services for about 30 of the business clients.  Although the current owner has focused on tax preparation and not accounting, we see this as an area primed for rapid expansion.  The firm has a strong fee structure and an experienced, qualified staff in place.  Desirably located near I-635 and Hwy 75 in North Dallas, this practice is a great size for most prospective buyers and has a lot of potential for the right individual or firm.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Texas - North