Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
TXN1344 North Dallas $217,000 $260,000 Sold


This well-established CPA practice we have listed for sale in North Dallas, TX has annual gross revenues of approximately $217,000.  The practice is composed primarily of desirable business clients, most of whom pay a fixed monthly fee for all of their accounting and tax service needs. Monthly and quarterly clients account for approximately 84% of the revenue and provide strong, year-round cash flow to owner.  Tax preparation services for other businesses and individuals make up the remaining 16%.  Located in a prime, central North Dallas office, this practice would make a nice-sized, turn-key starter practice for any experienced CPA.  It would also make an easy, profitable addition for any established firm in this area and should provide plenty of opportunities for continued growth and expansion of services.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Texas - North