|Listing Number||Location||Annual Gross||Asking Price||Status|
• Owner selling off tax and bookkeeping portion of the business to focus more on attest and CFO services.
• Tax/Accounting revenues for 2015 to be around $110,000!
• Services breakdown includes 69% tax and 31% accounting.
• Individual returns range between $450 and $800.
• Buyer can keep the office location, share the space with owner, or move the practice.
• Staff is available if buyer wants to keep them on board after closing.
• Perfect for buyer looking to get into public accounting!
To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.
Email this practice to a friend: