|Listing Number||Location||Annual Gross||Asking Price||Status|
• Owner looking to get out of public accounting but willing to help with client retention/transition.
• Rolling 12 month revenues through June 2016 are $32,600.
• Offers both accounting (74%) and tax (26%) services to clients.
• Good opportunity for a first time buyer.
• Owner currently runs the practice on part-time hours.
• Business expenses are minimal.
• Buyer can move the practice to another location within Corpus or nearby.
To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.
Email this practice to a friend: