Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
CAN1211 Monterey $144,063 $145,000 Sold


The client base contains individuals, non-profits, corps., trusts bookkeeping and payroll function as well.  They are all small family-owned businesses corps. There is no specific niche and the growth is all from referrals. The sellers billing rate is $125/hour. 60% of the revenue is tax related and the remaining 40% is monthly and quarterly accounting.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.