Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
CAS1173 Tustin $1,027,575 $1,200,000 Sold


The clientele consists of transportation companies, manufacturers, real estate investors and developers, service companies, computer programmers, and construction companies. Most returns have a schedule C and there are numerous clients with rental properties and K-1's from trusts, partnerships, and S-Corporations. The return fees vary from $250.00 to $5,000.00 and average $650 for individual and $1,500 for business. Clients bring in about 60% of the work and remaining 40% is mailed in. The mix is about 65% tax, 18% accounting, and 16% consulting and audit. The buyer should be located in the current location for a few years.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.