Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
CAS1244 Beverly Hills $220,279 $265,000 Sold


Mostly W-2 Individuals & Small Businesses (C-Corps, S-Corps, LLC's & Not-for-Profit ) Tax Services. Approximately 90% of the clients meet with the seller for a tax interview annually.  So, the current location will work best for the buyer but an office anywhere in West LA should work as well.  The revenue is made up of tax return preparation services (approximately 76%) provided to individuals and small businesses and the other 24% is from various other services (i.e.: Write-up, Tax Resolution, Compilation & Review services).

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.