Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
CAS1307 Fountain Valley $103,993 $135,000 Sold


There is a wide range of client types.  Many are retired or nearing retirement.  This EA only does 1040, 1041, returns with an incidental gift tax return.  Growth has been dependent on referrals for the past 20 years.  About 80% of the clients meet for a tax interview at the office. The other 20% are mail-ins from all over the US.   The tax returns are billed by the form.  The seller rarely works by the hour but the rate would be $200/hour in those cases.  The practice requires work and a presence at the office during the tax season but the rest of the year is returning phone calls and responding to mail audits.  The investment side of the business is not for sale. The seller plans to manage his financial planning practice from out-of-state after selling this tax practice. Due to the seller's interest in maintaining the financial/investment side of the practice, he will actively help with the transition of the tax business to the buyer.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.