Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
CO1044 Central Colorado $325,000 $400,000 Sold


Established CPA practice on I-25 corridor . Annual growth rate over the past 7 years has been in the range of 17 to 20 percent with 50 percent growth in just the past 2 years. Approximately 65 percent of revenues are from tax planning and tax return preparation. The remaining 35 percent is derived from accounting services, which are primarily monthly accounts, providing good year-round cash flow that approximates 48 percent annually. Long term, capable staff in place. Owner will provide support as mutually agreeable to enable a successful transition of clients to the new owner. Professionally appointed offices which are owned by the seller are available for lease or possible purchase.

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Colorado