Listings Navigation

Listing Number Location Annual Gross Asking Price Status
CO1071 Colorado Springs Metro $145,000 Sold


Well established CPA tax return preparation only practice is now available for acquisition. The current practitioner states that a new owner easily build this business by taking on write-up accounts, payroll services, etc. which are continually being turned away. The majority (75%) of tax return preparation revenues are from individuals (approximately 330).  The remaining 25 percent of income is from preparing 40+ business and other entity returns. The highly visible offices located in a major activity area are ideal for “walk-in” new business. The cash flow to the owner exceeds 80 percent!

To obtain additional information on this practice go to Request More Information and register with broker. You can also be placed on a free listing notification list. Not all information is included above due to confidentiality concerns. The information is provided by sellers and has not been audited or verified by Accounting Practice Sales, Inc. or any of its independent brokers. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence before buying any practice. Buying and operating a tax or accounting practice involves a certain amount of risk and requires business experience and professional skills.

Email this practice to a friend:

Friend's E-mail*
Your Name*

Please confirm by entering the letters or numbers from the image.

return to: Colorado